The consumer is the new focal point of healthcare finance—and engaging them requires a different approach.
As rising patient financial responsibility continues to make healthcare bills harder to pay—and harder for providers to collect—today’s leading healthcare systems are improving their margins by evolving their approach. In this eBook, you’ll learn how to do the same. Download it now to discover:
- How hospitals have accidentally become banks
- Consumerism’s impact on healthcare
- Lessons to be learned from Consumer Packaged Goods
- How two healthcare systems are thriving in this new economy
- Proven methods for improving your own consumer experience